Charming One-Story Two-Bed Farmhouse Plan with Wrap-Around Porch
About This Plan
- This one-story two-bed farmhouse plan has a metal roof, board and batten siding, and a welcoming front porch.
- Upon entry, a cozy fireplace, with surrounding built-ins, invites you into the living room. The kitchen, situated just past the living room, offers an island with seating for two, and a barn-door pantry.
- A light-filled, breakfast nook is open to the kitchen and provides easy access to the side porch, which wraps around to the back deck.
- The first-floor, master suite has a full bathroom and encourages outdoor living with access to the back deck. The main-level laundry room is conveniently located next to the master bedroom. An additional bedroom can be found towards the front of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,309 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,309 sq. ft.
- Deck: 361 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 7"
- Depth: 55' 9"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"