Charming Plan with Covered Porch
About This Plan
- What a charming plan - both inside and out. Wood siding and a covered porch grace the facade and hint at the fine floor plan inside. The main entry opens to a center hall and shows living areas on the left side and bedrooms on the right.
- The living room has a fireplace and is defined by columns that separate it from the hall and dining area. Sliding glass doors in the dining room lead outside. An L-shaped kitchen has an island work center and window sink. The sleeping area includes two family bedrooms with a shared bath and a master suite with walk-in closet and private bath with dual sinks.
- The two-car garage faces front and is reached via a service entry with space for a washer and dryer. Note the hall linen and coat closets.
- Related Plans: For alternate elevations, see house plans 69013AM (Craftsman with front-entry garage) and 69251AM (traditional side-entry garage).
Unfinished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,251 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,251 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Joist
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss