About This Plan
- This home plan's simply charming porches, almost identical in style, are gracefully inviting access points in both the front and the back.
- Slender wooden columns support the porch gables, while decorative supports and handsome beams underscore their peaks. Shake-textured siding fills the apexes of the larger gables that back up the porches, echoing their upward-thrusting lines.
- One long hallway runs straight through the home, front to back. Its first section is an inner entry. Double doors on the left open into what could be a den, home office, guest room, or you-name-it.
- An arched opening marks the juncture to the next section of hallway. Arched openings on the right lead into the master suite and another bedroom. The opening on the left takes you to yet another bedroom, along with the main bathroom.
- All three bedrooms boast roomy walk-in closets.
- The kitchen and great room fill the rear. Windows take up most of the back wall, so this space is naturally bright.
- Kitchen span one side wall wrap around to fill half of the rear
- The gas fireplace is across the room
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,802 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,802 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 593 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss