Charming Ranch for Small Lot
2 - 3
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The painted corbels that accent the house plan's stepped gables create a charming first impression. A wide bay window and modest porch add to the home's overall welcoming appearance, while its narrow footprint (41 feet wide) allows it to fit comfortably on a small lot.
- Vaulted ceilings lend a feeling of spaciousness to the entry, living room and dining room. Natural light washes into the entry through a sidelight left of the door. Two arched openings add to the visual appeal. The first is capped by a high display shelf, then more display shelves line the section of hallway between the first and second arch.
- Living room and dining room are bright, open and expansive. The kitchen is visually open as well, its boundary defined by an eating bar and a flat ceiling with overhead display shelves. Windows line the rear wall. Two flank the gas fireplace and a set of sliders offers access onto a large patio. Generous kitchen storage and counter spaces include a roomy walk-in pantry with shelves filling two sides. A sink island with a raised eating bar faces into the family and dining rooms. Utilities are nearby, in a good-sized room that connects with the garage.
- An angled entry gives privacy to a master suite with a large picture window that opens up the view to the backyard.
- Other amenities in the home plan's master suite include: a huge walk-in closet, double vanity and oversized shower. At the opposite end of the house, secondary bedrooms share a bathroom.