Charming Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- The exterior of this plan presents a subtle contrast of siding textures and glass, while inside, tile provides another.
- The spacious great room is the centerpiece of this home's floor plan, with a fireplace set between built-ins, an 11-foot ceiling, arched thresholds and a pass-through window to the kitchen.
- The casual dining nook borders the roomy kitchen with a cook top island across an eating bar.
- A master suite offers an oval tub and twin vanities in the bath, and built-in shelves in the walk-in closet.
- Additional storage space is provided off of the three-car garage.
- Related Plan: Get a front entry garage with house plan 89871AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,125 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,125 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 4"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 845 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss