Charming Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- Graceful columns, a large porch and stone and shingle siding make this home plan charming yet impressive. Upon entering the foyer you'll be greeted by a spacious great room with large windows that provide a view to the back yard.
- The kitchen has a breakfast bar that overlooks the dining room where you'll love to relax with the morning paper.
- The master suite is tucked behind the kitchen for maximum privacy and features a tray ceiling and a walk-in closet. On the opposite side of the home, you'll find two additional bedrooms and a full bath.
- The three-stall garage provides ample storage making this home appealing to many families.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate elevation with house plan 89740AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,706 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,706 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 8"
- Depth: 60' 4"
- Max ridge height: 20' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 640 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss