Charming Ranch style home with split beds
About This Plan
- A brick perimeter trims the front façade of this Ranch house plan while horizontal siding, a dormer shed and a front covered porch add charm and character.
- There are in excess of 1,850 square feet of living space within the home’s interior that features three bedrooms, two baths and an open concept layout, perfect for family time or entertaining.
- The two car front loading garage contains good vehicle and storage space while offering direct access to the interior family room and basement staircase.
- The house plan is drawn on an unfinished basement foundation which mirrors the main floor living space and doubles the size of the home as your family grows.
- The front covered porch provides entrance into the vaulted foyer which is open to the formal dining room and family room. The dining room is highlighted with a trey ceiling and columned beam while the family room features an enormous space with a warming fireplace and access to the rear deck.
- A grand kitchen is situated directly off the family room and is highlighted with a separate pantry, a peninsula bar for casual dining or snacking and an adjacent breakfast room.
- The split bedroom plan offers privacy and convenience for the homeowner’s with its large master suite.
- The suite features a large master bedroom with trey ceiling accent, good floor space and double window views.
- There is a modern en suite master bath with dual vanities, a separate shower and garden tub before stepping into the oversized master walk-in closet.
- The two remaining bedrooms are family style and located on the opposite side of the home.
- Each bedroom enjoys a spacious footprint, double window views and walk-in closets for excellent storage.
- The shared hall bath is highlighted with double sinks, an enclosed linen closet and a tub/shower combination.
- This is a great family home where expanded space is available as the family grows that currently offers a functional and comfortable interior layout.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,856 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,856 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,856 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 438 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick