Charming Southern Home Plan
About This Plan
- Brick, stucco and a hip roof enhance this charming Southern home plan.
- Inside, a large den is the first room you see, with a cozy fireplace as the focal point of the room.
- From the den you can see the dining area located next to the kitchen and a sliding glass door leads to the rear covered porch.
- Split bedrooms separate the master suite from the family bedrooms.
- A double tray ceiling adds elegance to the master suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,470 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,470 sq. ft.
- Storage: 35 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 144 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 10"
- Depth: 45' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick