Charming Southern House Plan with Bonus Room Over Garage
About This Plan
- Although modest in size, this 3 bedroom Southern home plan has an attractive exterior and a dynamic floor plan.
- The big open layout makes the most of views from room to room so you can always see what's going on.
- An L-shaped kitchen peninsula has a raised eating bar.
- Dine informally in the breakfast nook and host dinner parties in the formal dining room off the foyer.
- The laundry is just off mudroom close to the kitchen.
- Split bedrooms separate the master suite from the family bedrooms.
- Both the den and master bedroom feature 12" stepped ceilings that open the space up efficiently.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,906 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,906 sq. ft.
- Storage: 48 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 112 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 84 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 713 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 10"
- Depth: 65' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick