Charming Southern House Plan with Optional Bonus Room
About This Plan
- A big front porch welcomes you into this charming Southern house plan.
- The front porch shades the formal dining room that has an elegant double tray ceiling.
- In the family room, the ceiling vaults up and there are built-ins on either side of the fireplace.
- A peninsula eating bar holds the kitchen sink that is positioned to see into the nook and vaulted rear porch.
- Off to the side, the spacious master suite has a sitting area and double doors to the grilling deck.
- On the second floor, bedroom 2 gets a walk-in closet.
- Bonus space adds an extra 295 square feet and can be finished on your own timetable.
- NOTE: Please allow 10 to 15 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,514 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,921 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 593 sq. ft.
- Deck: 150 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 248 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 163 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 295 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 6"
- Depth: 61' 1"
- Max ridge height: 28' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 510 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick