Charming Split-Bedroom Design
About This Plan
- Brick columns, arched windows and gabled roof lines provide this house plan with its distinctive appearance.
- From the large tiled entry, you can view both the formal dining room and the spacious living room. The dining room ceiling slopes up to 10 feet, while the flat ceiling in the living room also rises to 10'. Large windows bring the sun's warm glow into both rooms.
- Next to the living room fireplace are double doors that open to the porch in back.
- Only an angled eating bar separates the kitchen from the breakfast nook and the living room. Notice the handy pantry closet and generous counter spaces in the kitchen.
- The private master suite features a stepped ceiling in the bedroom. In the compartmented master bath, occupants have the luxury of two walk-in closets separated by a marble garden tub. The bath also contains a separate shower and two sinks.
- On the other side of the house, two family bedrooms with ample closet space have easy access to the second full bath.
- See this related house plan: 7441RD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,791 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,791 sq. ft.
- Deck: 142 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 4"
- Depth: 49' 6"
- Max ridge height: 21' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 456 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick