Charming Split Bedroom Home Plan
About This Plan
- Attention-grabbing design details, such as a stone façade, mini-cupola, and covered entry add to the charm of this grand one-story home.
- Directly opposite the entry is the main living area: a great room with fireplace accessed through a columned opening.
- A private study with built-ins is to the left of the entry.
- The large island kitchen is open to a sunny breakfast nook; more formal meals can be enjoyed in the dining room.
- Two family bedrooms share a full bath and have walk-in closets. They are separated from the master suite, which is graced by two walk-in closets and a luxurious private bath.
- A three-car garage connects to the main house through a service entrance that contains a laundry room and half-bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,896 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,896 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 8"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 683 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss