Charming Split Bedroom House Plan
About This Plan
- Complementing the exterior is a columned porch with arched detailing.
- A high-ceilinged formal dining room is located across the hall from the U-shaped kitchen, which features a central island and an attached nook with backyard access.
- From the entryway, you can find the beautiful living room, specially appointed with a fireplace and built-in shelves.
- The master suite is separated from the family bedrooms and has two wardrobe closets and a linen closet, plus a bath with double sinks and separate shower area and luxurious tub.
- Two linen closets serve the two additional bedrooms and flank a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,238 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,238 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss