Charming Split Level Home Plan
About This Plan
- This split level home plan is charming to the eye.
- The center of the home is the great room; it is enhanced by a ten-foot ceiling and a fireplace surrounded by windows that overlook the backyard.
- An eating bar and lots of counter space make the kitchen special.
- The nook leads to the rear deck and to the formal dining room.
- The master bedroom will impress you with its generous walk-in closet and convenient master bath.
- Two additional bedrooms on this floor share a full bathroom.
- A half bath and a two-car garage complete this level.
- Downstairs, you'll find a recreation room, the fourth bedroom, a full bath, an extra-large laundry room, and plenty of storage space.
- See house plan 89200AH for a more economical version of this design (i.e. no lower level).
- For three car garage versions of this design, see 89121AH and 89199AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,838 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 940 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,898 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 8"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 522 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss