Charming to the Eye
About This Plan
- This split level home plan is charming to the eye and perfect for a growing family. The center of the home is the great room; it is enhanced by a ten-foot ceiling and a fireplace surrounded by windows that overlook the backyard.
- An eating bar and lots of counter space make the kitchen special. Meals are easily served in the nook that leads to the rear deck or in the formal dining room.
- The master bedroom will impress you with its generous walk-in closet and convenient master bath. Two additional bedrooms on this floor share a full bathroom. A half bath and a two-car garage complete this level.
- See house plan 89122AH for version with a 940 s.f. finished walkout basement.
- For three car garage versions of this design, see 89121AH and 89199AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,898 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,898 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 8"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 522 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss