Charming Traditional 4-Bedroom House Plan
About This Plan
- This traditional 2-story home plan features a clapboard and board-and-batten exterior, inviting covered front porch, and 2-car garage.
- In the front of the home, a spacious living area with a fireplace welcomes you home.
- A wraparound kitchen with a breakfast bar and walk-in pantry opens to a dining area with a backyard view.
- Upstairs, discover a generously sized master suite with a walk-in closet and 4-piece bath.
- Three additional second-level bedrooms share a full bath.
- An upstairs laundry area lends convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,826 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 704 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,122 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"