Charming Traditional Home Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This charming one-story traditional home greets visitors with a covered porch.
- A uniquely shaped galley-style kitchen shares a snack bar with the spacious gathering room where a fireplace is the focal point.
- The dining room furnishes sliding glass doors to the rear terrace as does the master bedroom.
- The master suite also includes a luxury bath with a whirlpool tub and separate dressing room.
- Two additional bedrooms--one that could double as a study--are located at the front of the home.
- The two-car garage features a large storage area and can be reached through the service entrance or from the rear terrace.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,830 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,830 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 43' 5"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 476 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick