Charming Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Large room sizes are the hallmark of this Traditional house plan that comes with two charming dormers.
- The wide foyer immediately opens up to the huge main living area that is all open concept.
- A wall of sliding glass doors leads out to the large rear porch that has lots of room for table and chairs.
- You'll love all the counter space in the kitchen and the walk-in pantry.
- There are no stairs to climb for homeowners, with a lovely first floor master suite to retire to each night.
- Up on the second floor, each bedroom has a private bathroom.
- Bonus space over the garage is included in the 2,688 total living area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,688 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,661 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,027 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 122 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 256 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 383 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 4"
- Depth: 68' 10"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 578 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick