Charming Traditional Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This charming traditional ranch design makes use of every square foot to make this a highly functional home, perfect for any family.
- The spacious family room features a fireplace flanked by tall windows on either side, giving you a perfect view of your back yard.
- The kitchen, complete with eating bar overlooks a spacious dining room making this area a great place to entertain.
- The master suite is located off the kitchen insuring privacy for the entire family, and the other two bedrooms share a bathroom on the other end of the house.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,756 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,756 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,756 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss