Charming Tudor Home Plan
About This Plan
- The trim size of this charming Tudor home plan belies a great deal of livability.
- Straight ahead from the foyer is a sunlit morning room that affords a cozy place to begin each day.
- A snack bar for on-the-go meals connects the efficient kitchen.
- Generous expanses of glass bring light and space to the large step-down gathering room. A window seat, a warming fireplace with a built-in wood box and terrace access highlight this area.
- A powder room and a laundry room complete the first floor.
- Upstairs, quality appointments and elegant details grace the master bedroom. Amenities include a walk-in closet and a relaxing master bath with a pampering whirlpool tub.
- A family bedroom and a full bath share the second floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,640 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,060 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 580 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 277 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss