About This Plan
- An appealing gazebo anchors the wrap-around porch of this charming Victorian.
- Only a curved staircase breaks up the open floor plan on the main level. The family room flows into the kitchen with its island, which extends to a circular snack bar. A half bath with laundry facilities completes the main level.
- Upstairs, an observation deck, a sitting area and walk-in closet are featured in the master bedroom. A hall bath and two family bedrooms, one with a walk-in closet, are also found on the second level.
- Related Plan: Gain a sweep to the stairs with house plan 21623DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,798 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 960 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 838 sq. ft.
- Deck: 35 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 348 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 960 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 1"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss