About This Plan
- This charming Victorian home plan has a modern floor plan.
- A veranda wraps around the living room, providing entrance from each side.
- The hub of the first floor is a kitchen that serves the dining room, the family room, and the living room with equal ease.
- Located on the second floor are two family bedrooms, a full bath, and an lavish master suite.
- Amenities in the master suite include a fireplace, a bay-windowed sitting room along with a pampering master bath and a private sundeck.
- The third floor holds two bedrooms--one a possible study--and a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,722 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,538 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,526 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 658 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick