About This Plan
- Charmingly compact, this easy-to-build design is ideal for first-time homeowners. The exterior is appealing with a brick facade, horizontal wood siding on the sides, a large brick chimney and a full-width covered veranda.
- The living room/dining room combination is warmed by a masonry fireplace and includes an optional spindle screen wall at the entry.
- A country kitchen has ample counter space, a U-shaped work area and dining space. Outdoor access can also be found here.
- Three bedrooms include a master suite with private bath and two family bedrooms sharing a full hall bath. Each bedroom has a roomy wall closet.
- Stairs to the basement are located in the kitchen area.
- Ceilings: 8'.
- Foundation: basement or crawl space. Please specify your preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,356 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,356 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,459 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 198 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 37' 8"
- Max ridge height: 19' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite