Charmingly Detailed Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- A clipped roof line over the front gable and the use of mixed materials on the outside serve to draw attention to this beautifully detailed Craftsman house plan.
- And the inside is just as detailed with features like interior columns and vaulted and tray ceilings.
- The open layout unites the formal dining room, vaulted family room and the big kitchen with its center island.
- Bedroom 3 is also vaulted and is set off by itself facing front.
- In back, you find bedroom 2 and the large master suite, both with big walk-in closets.
- Grill out on the rear porch even when its raining, thanks to the covered roof.
- Need more space? Finish off the second floor to add an extra 819 square feet of living space.
- The garage dimensions are 19'5" x 21'.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,084 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,084 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,084 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 819 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 422 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Bonus Floor 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12