About This Plan
- This elegant home plan reflects the formality of a chateau and the comfort of modern-day living.
- The roofline is simplified and masonry is replaced by an aged stucco finish.
- The two-story foyer features a black and white marble floor and staircase of pale oak and French wrought iron.
- The great room boasts a fire-place and vaulted ceiling.
- Also on the first floor is the master suite, with twin walk-in closets and a keeping room with a fireplace adjoining the kitchen and breakfast areas.
- There are porches off both the kitchen and the great room.
- Up the handsome stairs, you find three generous bedrooms and two baths, one private, plus a bonus room to be finished according to your family's needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,378 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,357 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,021 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 62' 6"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 452 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12