Chic Contemporary House Plan with Two-Story Living Room
About This Plan
- The exterior of this chic, contemporary house plan consists of horizontal siding and stucco dipped in earthy tones. Expansive windows line the walls to create a light and airy interior.
- The 3-car garage protrudes from the front of the home to create a parking courtyard. Inside, two-story ceilings soar above the living room, which is bordered by a formal dining room and spacious kitchen.
- U-shaped counters surround an island in the kitchen, which provides plenty of workspace, and the close proximity of the pantry to the mudroom helps when unloading groceries.
- A guest bedroom, or study, completes the first floor.
- The master bedroom occupies the left side of the second level, and boasts a fireplace, private deck, and 5-fixture bath with a sizable closet. Down the hall, discover bedrooms 2 and 3, each with their own full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,601 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,902 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,699 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 220 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 441 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"