Choose Your Interior
About This Plan
- This narrow lot house plan comes in two versions. Both share identical exteriors but the interiors are quite different.
- You'll find 12' ceilings in the foyer and a tasteful barrel vaulted passage to the family room.
- Here you'll enjoy 10' ceilings and an open floor plan. The Kitchen has an angled eat-at counter and a slightly bumped out breakfast nook.
- The master suite has an angled wall and ceilings sloping to 10'.
- Two bedrooms line the back of the home and share a bath.
- Laundry facilities are centrally located for your convenience.
- Related Plan: For an alternate interior with side porch see house plan 36279TX.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,585 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,585 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"