Choose Your Interior
About This Plan
- This narrow lot house plan comes in two versions. Both share identical exteriors but the interiors are quite different.
- You'll find 12' ceilings in the foyer and an angled passageway to the family room. There, the ceiling slopes to 10'. A trio of windows look out over the patio.
- The Kitchen has an angled counterspace with seating on the family room side. A bumped out seating area with built-in bench is a nice touch. The dining room is easily serviced just steps away.
- The master suite enjoys natural light through the angled window. Ceilings slope to 9'.
- Two additional bedrooms share a bath. Laundry is convenient to both rooms.
- Related Plan: For an alternate interior, see house plan 36278TX.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,810 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,810 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 41' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"