About This Plan
- Graceful columns, stone and shingle siding and a spacious front porch all add extra curb appeal to this craftsman style ranch home plan. You'll be delighted with the circular entry that greets you as you enter, and the wall of windows in the great room straight ahead will fill the room with natural light for a warm and sunny welcome.
- The kitchen features an arched see-through bar that accesses the great room where you can enjoy the fireplace on the opposite wall The nook, complete with built-in desk area, leads you to bright sunroom.
- The master suite is tucked behind the kitchen and is sure to please with its spacious walk-in closet and large bathroom with corner Jacuzzi tub.
- The second bedroom is located at the front of the home just off the circular entry to your left.
- Downstairs you'll find two additional bedrooms, each with a walk-in closet, a wet bar and a spacious recreation room.
- A three-stall garage makes this home plan attractive to many buyers.
- Related Plan: Don't need a finished lower level? Save money with house plan 89369AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,696 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,502 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,194 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 255 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 8"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 870 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss