About This Plan
- Graceful columns, stone and shingle siding and a spacious front porch all add extra curb appeal to this craftsman style ranch home plan.
- You'll be delighted with the circular entry that greets you as you enter, and the wall of windows in the great room straight ahead will fill the room with natural light for a warm and sunny welcome.
- The kitchen features an arched see-through bar that accesses the great room where you can enjoy the fireplace on the opposite wall The nook, complete with built-in desk area, leads you to bright sunroom.
- The master suite is tucked behind the kitchen and is sure to please with its spacious walk-in closet and large bathroom with corner Jacuzzi tub.
- The second bedroom is located at the front of the home just off the circular entry to your left.
- A three-stall garage makes this home plan attractive to many buyers.
- Related Plan: Need more room? See house plan 89010AH for a version with a finished walkout basement with two additional bedrooms and a full bath, a large recroom with wet bar and plenty of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,194 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,194 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 255 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 8"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 870 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss