About This Plan
- Modest in size, this European home plan has several distinctive features that set it apart from other homes.
- Begin with the unusual circular foyer that has a built-in display niche on one side and a coat closet on the other.
- The foyer opens up to the dining room with its views of the kitchen.
- From here you can see the large living room with beamed ceiling.
- Two sets of double doors lead to the rear covered patio where you can sit and relax at the end of the day.
- All the bedrooms are on the left wing of the home, with the master suite set way in the rear for privacy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,126 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,126 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 48' 10"
- Depth: 75' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick