Classic 3-Bed Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- The great room includes a ten-foot ceiling and fireplace.
- The open kitchen has a center island and a large nook for family dining.
- A formal dining room and spacious rear screen porch offer additional dining space.
- The master bedroom features a full bath with separate shower area and a walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms share a full bath.
- Other amenities include an extra-large laundry room with plenty of storage and a three-stall garage with storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,171 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,171 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 295 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 58' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 598 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss