Classic 3-Bedroom House Plan
About This Plan
- This classic three-bedroom home uses every square foot efficiently. Up the stairs, the great room is your first vision of the main floor. Spacious enough for entertaining, the great room has a warm fireplace and opens into the dining area, which accesses the rear deck.
- The cozy kitchen has ample space for food preparation.
- The master bedroom is your private retreat and features a spa tub, dual vanity counter, and roomy walk-in closet with built-in shelves.
- On the other side of the house, two additional bedrooms share a full bath with dual vanity.
- Also in this charming home is a main floor laundry room and three-car garage accessible through the foyer.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,806 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,806 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 689 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss