Classic 4-Bed Farmhouse Plan with Loft
About This Plan
- Classic farmhouse charm emanates from this 4-bedroom home plan featuring multiple outdoor living spaces, a first-floor owner's suite, loft, and privately situated bedrooms.
- Barn doors, just off the foyer, lead to a dining room, which sits adjacent an office nook.
- The 2-story, vaulted ceiling in the family room provides a feeling of grandeur, and double doors lead to a back, covered porch. A large kitchen island anchors the living space, and a walk-in pantry helps with organization.
- The owner's suite boasts a tray ceiling and bathroom with dual sinks and a separate tub and shower. The owner's walk-in closet offers a pocket door leading to the laundry room. On the opposite side of the home, two additional bedrooms, with walk-in closets, share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom.
- The second level provides a loft, secluded study, and guest bedroom next to a full bathroom.
- The 3-car garage has a side entry and resides toward the back of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,413 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,516 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 897 sq. ft.
- Storage: 159 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 347 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 242 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 532 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout, Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 8"
- Depth: 76' 7"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 775 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12