Classic 4 or 5 Bedroom House Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This large home plan is sure to please with its classic facade featuring a 2-story arched covered entry.
- Step inside and take in the 2-story foyer and 2-story great room beyond. An overlook on the second floor looks down on both spaces.
- The front of the home features the formal dining room with butler pantry. Arched openings give you nice sight lines to the great room.
- The kitchen has a large center island that offers casual seating. Just beyond is the breakfast nook. Note the door leading outside.
- The family room has a vaulted ceiling and fireplace. Nearby stairs lead to the bedrooms upstairs.
- Across the home for privacy, the master bedroom features a tray ceiling, fireplace, sitting area and bath with spa tub, shower with seat, dual sinks, private commode and large walk-in closet. Nearby, a room acan serve as an extra bedroom or study.
- Upstairs, you'll find three bedrooms and two lofts plus 443 square feet of bonus space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,590 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,562 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,028 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 443 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,562 sq. ft.
- Entry: 51 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 78' 7"
- Max ridge height: 32' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 659 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick