Classic American Home Plan
About This Plan
- The elegant raised porch, balanced with a repetition of arches and flanked with double false chimneys welcomes friends and family to this Classic American home.
- 10' ceilings greet you in the foyer and flow through the central rooms of this home. Future expansion upstairs can add an additional 1,131 square feet to the living area.
- The formal dining, living room, rear porch and deck allow for formal entertaining both indoors and outdoors.
- The luxurious master suite includes a deluxe bath with dual lavatories, 'his and hers' walk-in closets, a stall shower, a linen closet, and a raised garden tub.
- The utility room can also be a hobby room, supplied with a sink, a desk area, and plenty of counter and cabinet space.
- Foundation options: basement, slab and crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- Related Plan: Need something smaller. Look at house plan 6290V (2,089 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,410 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,410 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,410 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,131 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 183 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 266 sq. ft.
- Storage: 72 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 77' 4"
- Max ridge height: 29' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick