Classic American Homestead
About This Plan
- This classic American homestead is all dressed up with contemporary character and country spirit.
- Well-defined rooms, flowing spaces, and the latest amenities blend the best of traditional and modern elements.
- The spacious gathering room offers terrace access and shares a through-fireplace with a secluded study.
- The kitchen is set between the dining and breakfast rooms.
- The second-floor master suite shares a balcony hallway, which overlooks the gathering room, with two family bedrooms.
- Dual vanities, built-in cabinets and shelves, and triple-window views highlight the master bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,993 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,112 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 881 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 54' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 476 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Photo Gallery