Classic Beach House Plan
About This Plan
- What a great classic beach residence. This house plan features 2 bedrooms and a wraparound porch.
- The upstairs suite has window views in all 4 directions, and is the perfect romantic getaway. It is complete with sitting area, walk-in closet, large shower, soaking tub, and dual sinks.
- The open downstairs is perfect for entertaining with the large open kitchen. The wrap around porch gives views over the surrounding landscape to the water beyond.
- The exterior features simple trim and moldings, lap siding, divided light windows, decorative railings, 10:12 pitch standing seam metal roof on the main house, 2.5:12 pitch standing seam metal roof on the porch.
- Related Plan: Build on pilings with house plan 44026TD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,527 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,032 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 495 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,527 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 95' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 760 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss