About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Sturdy brick trim, along with durable lap siding, project a sense of permanence to this classic beauty. The handsome exterior is just a prelude to the highly functional interior design.
- A covered front porch welcomes guests and is a great spot to spend a summer evening. The long entry leads directly into a centrally located family room brightened by multiple skylights. The room has access to the back deck.
- To the left of the entry is a nice cozy living room with a substantial fireplace. Built-in shelves are over the fireplace with a wood box underneath.
- The isolated master suite has a spacious sleeping area and a secluded patio for privacy. The master suite also has a built-in entertainment center, huge walk-in closet and its own skylit bathroom equipped with a spa and twin basins.
- The walk-through kitchen is situated where the cooks in the household will admire the convenience. There are more skylights here, along with two eating bars and all the built-in appliances. The kitchen, for easy serving, is between the raised breakfast nook and the front dining room.
- The secondary bedrooms are both quite large, with a full bathroom between. These bedrooms have plenty of closet space and one or the other could easily be converted into guest accommodations, sewing room or den.
- An office, with private entrance, is located at the front. It has built-in shelves and a closet, but still leaves enough room for a PC, chairs, cabinets, etc. A skylit utility room completes the main part of the floor plan. There is a big sink here and room for a freezer.
- The attached two-car garage is fitted with a liberal shop area. For extra storage, there is an additional 418 square feet of attic space.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundations: crawl space.