Classic Blend of Brick and Stucco
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A classic blend of brick and stucco make this traditional ranch home plan a welcome addition to just about any neighborhood. Extra amenities such as tray and cathedral ceilings and art niches add to this home's charm.
- The kitchen features an eat-in island and flows easily into the nook and great room to create a living area that spacious, yet comfortable.
- The master suite is sure to please with tray ceilings in the bedroom, a spacious walk-in closet and a Jacuzzi tub in the bathroom.
- The second bedroom can double for a den and is located just off the entry to your left as you enter.
- A three-stall garage with plenty of storage makes this ranch home plan attractive to a wide audience.
- The finished basement offers two additional bedrooms and a full bath, a large rec room with shelves and plenty of storage.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the finished lower level and save money with house plan 89379AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,025 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,302 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,723 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 868 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss