Classic Blend of Stone, Shingle Siding and Shutter
About This Plan
- This European style ranch home is sure to capture your eye with its classic blend of stone, shingle siding and shuttered windows.
- The open floor plan was carefully designed to create a large living area that includes a formal dining room complete with a built-in hutch.
- The kitchen features a walk-in pantry and a large breakfast bar that overlooks both the great room and nook providing additional space.
- You'll love the tray ceiling in the master suite as well as the large walk-in closet and jacuzzi tub.
- On the opposite side of the home you'll find two additional bedrooms and a full bath that allow for maximum privacy.
- The three-stall side load garage gives this home a unique character making its 2067 square feet appealing to the discerning buyer.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,067 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,067 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 816 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss