Classic Brick and Stucco Design
About This Plan
- Brick and stucco combine to give this four-bedroom home plenty of curb appeal. Inside, a tiled foyer leads to a formal living room and a formal dining room, perfect for entertaining your guests.
- Directly ahead is a large family room, complete with a fireplace and built-in cabinets.
- The efficient kitchen offers a worktop island, a pantry and an adjacent nook/sunroom.
- The bedrooms are upstairs, and include three secondary bedrooms sharing a full hall bath and a large master bedroom suite. Here, the homeowner is sure to be pleased with a huge walk-in closet, two linen cabinets and a separate tub and shower.
- Note the large amount of storage space in the two-car garage - it's perfect for a work area or storage for your outdoor equipment.
- See these related house plans: 89449AH and 89453AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,124 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,632 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,492 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 8"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 909 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available