Classic Brick Ranch
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This classic brick ranch home plan boasts traditional styling and an exciting up-to-date floor plan.
- The inviting front porch features a 12' high ceiling as does the entry. Just beyond the entry are stairs leading to the bonus room measuring apx. 12'x21'. The 16'x19' family room has a 14' ceiling and a rear "window wall" with "French" doors leading to the enormous deck.
- The most unusual and interesting areas of this home plan are it's angled kitchen, hearth room and eating areas. They are open, crowned with vaulted ceilings, and surrounded with windows. The hearth room includes a TV niche.
- The 16'x15' master suite is sumptuous with it's 12' ceiling, sitting area, his & hers walk-in closets and full-featured bath. Each of the secondary bedrooms measures 11'x14' and offer direct access to the shared compartmentalized bath.
- Related Plans: Gain a three-car garage with house plan 2067GA.
- Get a roomier master suite and family room with house plan 2046GA. And for an alternate floor plan, see 2038GA.