About This Plan
- This is a classic Cape Cod home plan with a very livable floor plan. The country kitchen with a window seat takes center stage on the first floor and opens to a small porch. The angled raised hearth matches the one in the living room with built-in bar area complete with sink and refrigerator. Alternatively, you could use this space for your home theater. A study and dining room round out the main floor.
- Upastairs, you'll find three bedrooms and two full baths.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,908 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,100 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 808 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss