Classic Cape Exterior
About This Plan
- With a classic Cape Cod exterior and a smart, modern layout, this home is not only attractive but also ultra-livable.
- A slightly recessed entry opens into the joined living and dining rooms, where a handsome fireplace and bright windows create a pleasant ambience for any occasion.
- The well-planned kitchen serves these areas well, and provides snacks to the family room.
- This fun gathering space offers some exciting amenities, including sliding glass doors that lead to a back patio, as well as a fireplace with nifty wood storage that can be loaded from the garage on the other side.
- A guest bedroom also resides on the main floor, adjoining a full bath. This room might also function as a study or home office on a regular basis.
- The master suite on the upper floor boasts a private bath with a separate vanity. Plus, it offers an alcove in one of the dormers--a charming place for a reading nook. Two other bedrooms on this level share a full bath and lots of linen storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,143 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,200 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 943 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 32' 6"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 461 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick