Classic Central Gable Design
About This Plan
- A brick facade and central gable begin this classic design.
- As you enter the foyer, you have immediate access to the dining room a cozy den, complete with fireplace and French doors.
- Just beyond is the family room with its own fireplace and large windows, which looks out onto the rear porch.
- The master bedroom is accented by a tray ceiling and has private access to the rear porch.
- On the opposite side of the house, the kitchen flows into the breakfast area that leads to an attached sunroom that also accesses the rear porch.
- Connected to the sunroom are two bedrooms that share a bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,120 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 62' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12