Classic Coastal House Plan with Wonderful Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- This clasic low coastal low country house plan features a wraparound covered porch giving you loads of room to enjoy the outdoors and the views.
- Off the foyer with its 18' ceiling you'll find the formal dining room. Windows on two walls help capture the views.
- The living room has 11'9" ceilings and accesses the screened porch and is open to the kitchen.
- The master suite is vaulted and has access to the screened porch. The five fixture bath is a welcome sight.
- Two bedrooms share a bath and laundry is tucked away at the end of a hall. Open the back of the master closet and make laundry even easier.
- A storage area on the lower level helps minimize clutter.
- Related Plan: Gain an upper floor with house plan 15065NC (3,104 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,945 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,945 sq. ft.
- Deck: 187 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 183 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 580 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Pier, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 4"
- Depth: 64' 8"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1616 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12