Classic Coastal Vacation Getaway
About This Plan
- VIDEO TOUR: See this house plan from all angles in our YouTube video.
- This is a classic beach home plan styled after the vacation homes of the Florida coast. The interior of the home faces the pool courtyard which is filled with the sound of the waterfall wall.
- Living and dining are divided by a textured glass wall, and open to the pool with folding doors by Nanawall.
- The upper floor houses 4 bedrooms, laundry room and sitting area.
- Stairs lead to the sundeck and hot tub above the garage.
- Concrete Version: concrete slab on grade, 8" concrete block walls with internal foam insulation, 4" wood frame walls, wood roof trusses with r36 spray foam insulation, metal roof, tankless water heater
- 2x6 Version: concrete slab on grade, wood frame walls with r19 spray foam insulation, wood roof trusses with r36 spray foam insulation, metal roof, tankless water heater.
- Related Plans: For alternate exteriors, see house plans 44083TD, 44081TD and 44069TD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,592 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,285 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,307 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor) or 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 380 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss