About This Plan
- The classical styling of this colonial home plan will be appreciated for years. The foyer opens to both a banquet size dining room and formal living room, including a fireplace.
- Just beyond, subtly defined with the use of columns and arched openings is the two-story great room which is bathed in sunlight by the large windows.
- The entire right side of the main level becomes the sumptuous master suite. A dramatic tray ceiling, and a wall of glass, makes this master suite one to be remembered. The master bath features separate vanities and a large walk-in closet.
- The other side of the main level includes a large kitchen that is conveniently situated with cooking island adjoining the breakfast room and just steps away from the detached garage is the laundry area.
- Moving upstairs, from one of the three bedrooms to another you'll pass the open railing that looks into the great room below. Each bedroom features ample closet space and direct access to bathrooms making this a home for today's lifestyle.
- The detached garage even features an unfinished office or studio on its second level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,865 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,960 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 905 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12