About This Plan
- A Classic Colonial home featuring architectural innovations made popular in the early colonies, with brick fa'ade, double hung windows and panel shutters.
- From the front entry to rear deck, the floor plan offers flexible space for both formal and casual occasions in just over 2,000 square feet.
- The front study has a nearby full bath and would easily convert to a guest room.
- For planned entertaining, an elegant dining room is served by a gourmet kitchen with walk-in pantry.
- The open family room and breakfast room complete the main level of this home.
- Upstairs, a luxurious master suite opens from a balcony hall and features a tray ceiling, a sitting area and a spacious bath with a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,187 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,087 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,100 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 4"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 447 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12